Friday, July 11, 2008

My current project

My current project - Unfinished business

Since i like drawing and i really adore what Elsie!
is doing for the scrapbooking world...Doodles!!..so im truly inspired to show my talent as well..lol...eventho i mite not be as good as she is....but yeah..... it's really an exciting activity other than scrapping.. :o) So here are just some of my drawings so far..... all drawn in my scrapjournal book.

Feet...i love feet...who doesnt... :o) hehe....and the words fit fits the feet!


Shoe-holics

favorite stuff:

using the bits n pieces of the left over patterned paper.... u dun wanna waste them up, do u?

in color....

This is my most expensive prisma color set! it costed me about rm$300+ . Managed to find them when i was in KL at the central art market in petaling street (2005)
xoxo;
M.f.Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home