Friday, September 5, 2008

Scrapping The Music's Challenge #52

This is my take on the latest challenge by STM. The title is It's My Life. I've chosen my friendship as my main subject.


The Journalling says:
"Life is loved with Friendship, FRIENDSHIP is loved with Understanding. And Im glad this Friendship truly give me such a wonderful Life"

Focusing on the details:

Using pink foam to create the wording LIFE. And glittery alphabet for the letter I (for It's) and Y (for my)

Check out for the very cute tape pasted on the picture.... i got it cheaper..discounted from $12.80 (i think) to $8.35

Stars
Tree and leaves made of colored papers
updated by;
M.f.Y

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I LOVE your tree! super fun lo!
Thanks for playing along with us!

September 6, 2008 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

What a yummy tree just love the crowns too

September 6, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger THE BABEHS said...

thanks barbra n julie....

September 7, 2008 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

very cool layout. So funky and fun
Thanks for playing with us

September 7, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love this gorgeous tree- such a wonderful layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

September 7, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger THE BABEHS said...

thanx kimmys n nat... :)

September 9, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home