Friday, July 11, 2008

ScrapMojo Challenge #17 (Ditty Bops Song)

ScrapMojo Challenge #17
This is my take for the scrapmojo challenge #17, in which we hav to scrap based on any of the Ditty Bops song. I actually have to favorite songs with the good lyrics which are Wishful Thinking (mostly used in the DT's los) and also Walk or Ride. For more infos of the band and their lyrics please click HERE

So here is my chosen title: "Wishful Thinking"

for this challenge...they invited my favorite designer Elsie...as the guest designer to inspire us. for more info on her lo on this challenge and the DT's lo click ScrapMojo

The process:
Doodling and coloring... i love it!

using the florals from the patterned paper
The journalling is part of the song lyrics...i like best!

Featuring the pretty girl (ehem.... me! me! lol..who else wud say so if not me myself...lol)

See how desperate i was to scrap during the blackout! lol...i only used the candle light to keep myself going...lol


xoxo;
M.f.Y

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Gorgeous! Love those trees! Thanks for playing along!

-Lindsay (Mojo)

July 16, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, beautiful doodling! Thanks so much for sharing your great work!

July 16, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Your layouts are beautiful! You rocked the doodling! I especially love the color.

July 17, 2008 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Christina C. said...

I love this layout. the piecing is simply stunning. I also love that you showed the steps of how you made it. Exceedingly cool.
thank you for playing with us!
christina
scrapmojo

July 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home