Monday, July 28, 2008

STM Challenge #47 Beautiful

Finally....Im FREE!....n.... i can make use of my free time wt scrapping.....I seriously feel that I need to be more productive.....hence more LOs to share....
Below is my take for the latest challenge #47 by Scrapping The Music entitled " BEAUTIFUL". And this LO is dedicated to my cousin's lucky daughter Intan (Precious diamond).


And the process:
1st stage:


Hand-printed paper....my paper product :o)
I used toothbrush to spray on the poster paint to the paper, creating the sunburst looks. And using silk-printing technique, i created my own heart splash design and printed it onto the paper.

2nd Stage:
Adding picture, pattern papers and some other embellishments

3rd Stage:
Adding some journalling (part of the lyrics chorus) and simple drawing of a cloud




4th Stage:
Adding the title



Love the splashes! heee....aren't they look so refreshing....
L.o.V.e;
M.f.Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home